Monday, August 31, 2009

My Personal Art Director





As mentioned in my last post, I have a very 'involved' Siamese cat - also referred to as the Egotist Art Director.


You know those types, interjects constantly, can't let an opportunity go by without stepping in.



It never fails, during my more casual shoots, my 'art director' steps in to critique a models pose or proper lighting.

Maybe it's a stray hair that is out of place.....

But most importantly, my Art Director likes to loosen up and relax the client.


.

.

A few soothing strokes and suddenly an unexpected smile appears!

It certainly does wonders for anyone with camera shyness.


Thanks girl!
Interject all you want.
I can always count on you.



1 comment:

slj56 said...

Just having some lunch and wandering through your blog! Of course love this lot with Serena! You just keep getting better and better my dear!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin