Monday, August 10, 2009

Interpret your story.


The beauty and appeal I have with photography is primarily being a story teller.

Story telling through art is what attracts us all to visual imagery – whether it is a painting, film, drawing, or yes even a photograph.
To hear how viewers interpret an image and the story they see as they look, study, and feel what is presented to them, fascinates me.

In my ongoing series of “trash the dress” sessions, I was enchanted by this environmental, interpretive scene.


I’m captivated by the story I tell through my camera. However, it is MY story.


I would like to present these images to you as the viewer to interpret YOUR story.

What do you see when you look at these compositions?

How do you feel?

Can you see a story?



A beginning?

A middle?



Or an End ?????




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin